Thursday 6 August 2015


Cliche Dreamer


Once in a while always answered
Cliche the question was,
So was the answer.
But what was the question?
Bouncing back to childhood,
I found the question
What do you want to become,when you grew up!!


Answers changed from time to time,
Am sure few went on with cliche.
Time flew by,I too flew with my dreams .
I decided to check out the carriage was safe.
Oh,no! Then came the shock.
It was not my dreams ,but `somebody else's`.


I was devastated.
I took the pause,but time never did.
I looked back and forth,where to fly.
Sure my dreams changed,but never the destination.
I smiled at life ,but it laughed at me.
Inspiration took over the burden I carried.
I decided to fly forth and magic tapped my wings.
The wind was in my side and I felt light.

It's a better dream now I carry,I realize.
Now I knew  I have grown up
Cliche the question is,
How you know?
But striking the answer too,must say
It's not all upon dreams ,but on a hope to reach destination.

I was a dreamer then';
So am I now,
But not the cliche one.
I Am the one ,with the magic of Phoenix.

No comments:

Post a Comment