Friday 25 September 2015

DARE TO RACE?

Broader the path was I thought.
Shrinked as I passed through.
Enough is enough
I can't take it anymore,
told once before I went to bed,
Sleep to rise and shine wholeday.
         Everyday,I felt meanigless
         prayed,''no more look alike days''.
I ain't bad or ain't so wrong,
having 'just' a tough time,
I guess.
All alone I am,I got it fate!
but never ready to accept,
all for once.
          Helplessness is a pain,
          at heart.
          It kills me through,
          I have nothing better to do,
          oh dear fate!
          You wish me say.
I'am not the best or good
just the evamsomebody
In the crowd.
Lesser the hopes,least it hurts,
I know.
           Giving up is not my way,
           Better you shrink mister fate!
           Here I am ,back on the track
           Dare for a race with me fate?
           On the mark,Set ,Get,Go........

No comments:

Post a Comment