Tuesday 19 July 2016

A Round Around My Emerald World

A round around my Emerald World

Love is in the air,
I love to feel that air,
Come take a round
Around my world.

Stroked by the gentle breeze
Let's chase the  falcon till sun sets out.
Never stop .
Let's take a round
Around my world.

Chasing down the spirit of river
Diving in, my life in there
Let's walk feeling earth under.
Just the very earth in touch.
Let's take a round
Around my world.

Chasing down where the mountains
Meet,  I planned something beyond
So far. Close your eyes just to
Feel my world
Round and round
So is my world.

Patterned peacock ,up from the sky
Emerald beauty thick with the bark
Each breath I owe you, thee.
Drenching me now, the rain blabbers
Ghats and hills and green is your world
Chasing sparkles I made my move
Clicking pictures lighting struck.

You stole the love
As  air is light.
Round and round you
Fell for my world. Mystic
Trapped you, so is my world..
Up above  the sky is vast
Down below the earth is last.
In between you are dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment