Thursday 14 July 2016

Stalked by the Scent

Stalked by the Scent


Walking alone the sides
I saw the dimensions of Scent.
The Scent of hungry children
Begging along the lanes.
Up a step , The Scent diffused
Into the Pizza Corner.
Delicacies of pizza and burger
On one round the corner.

Walking past the lane
Drooled me the Scent of Fisher woman.
A pack of dried prawns
Packed in the 'luxury ad page.
The Scent of enchanter , somewhere
I checked myself.

Challenged by the Scent of body lotion
I stepped out , boldly in the sun.
The Scent of sweating workers,
Fading the scorching heat of sun
Was sharp for my doggy nose.

Advertising just a dimension
Led me alone that side.
Up a step , I saw the reality,
The different dimensions of Scent
Stalking me , in my days and nights.


No comments:

Post a Comment